Design Catalog Remove Warning
Latest Salwars And Churidars Collection with Price
|Sr. No.||Salwars And Churidars List||Price (USD)|
|1.||Beige & Lime Green Shaded Salwar Suit||USD 279.64|
|2.||Beige & Lime Green Shaded Salwar Suit||USD 279.64|
Churidar Suit - A Style to Make Women Stand Out in the Crowd
Churidar suits have become a go-to outfit for women who want to stand out in the crowd. The popularity of ‘churidar’ outfits is not just limited to weddings or other special occasions but these are fast becoming a style statement that can be worn on almost all occasions – be it at work or school, at home, or even while out for shopping. Churidars are a type of trouser that originated from north India. This style of the suit comes with an elastic waistband and tailored churidar pants to accentuate the look and give it an appealing effect.
Women Love to Flaunt Churidar Dress
Churidar dresses, also known as kameez suits or tunic suits, are a fusion of two traditional Indian garments – the kameez and the churidar. Depending on the region, the churidar trousers are also called salwar kameez or Punjabi kameez. While the kameez, or tunic, is the same as what you’d usually see on a woman, the churidar or Punjabi pants are baggier, like loose-fit jeans, but tailored just below the knee to give a stylish look. The churidar suits can be made from different fabrics such as cotton, polyester, or silk, and come in a variety of colors, designs, and patterns. Given the fact that churidar suits are a fusion of two garments, it means that one can choose the best from both of them and make them custom-made outfits for everyday wear, for work, weddings, and other special occasions.
Tips on How to Wear a Churidar Suit
A churidar suit is Indian ethnic wear that is worn by women in the Northern and Southern parts of India. Traditionally, it was made out of pure cotton, but now, it is available in a variety of fabrics such as silk, polyester, etc. While wearing a churidar dress, start by putting on the kameez or tunic over your head. Then, put on the churidar or Punjabi pants and adjust the waistband to make it comfortable. You can wear churidar suits with or without a dupatta, a triangular piece of cloth that is often used to cover the head in Indo-Asian culture.
Tips to Look When Buying a Churidar Dress
- Fit - The kameez or tunic should end just above the knee. It should also be loose enough for you to be able to move around without any discomfort.
- Length of the kameez - The length of the kameez should be such that it reaches the middle of your ankle. This will ensure that it does not become baggy as you move about.
- Colour - For the kameez or tunic, grey, black, or blue are the most common colors. For the churidar or Punjabi pants, you can choose from a variety of colors and designs. However, while selecting colors, remember to keep the occasion in mind. For instance, if you are wearing the outfit to a wedding, blue, red, and orange are good colors to go for.
Ways to Style your Churidar Suit
Women can style the churidar dress in several ways which are as follows:-
- The first thing you can do is team your churidar suit with a jacket. You can either go for a formal jacket or a casual jacket.
- You can also pair it with a kaftan or a stole for a relaxed yet elegant look.
- You can also wear a plain t-shirt or a colored t-shirt with your churidar suit.
- If you want to go with a formal look, you can wear a churidar suit with a plain or patterned kurta.
- You can also wear a loose-fitting, long shirt or a sweater with your churidar dress.
Mirraw - The Prominent Online Store to Buy Churidar Suit
You can choose wisely from a variety of churidar suit options and designs at Mirraw. You can quickly make your payment using our reputable site for safe financial transactions. Mirraw also provides other services, including stitching, for a reasonable price. We always make sure that it has a reliable customer care system that enables customers to receive the best, fastest service possible for any purchasing issues, along with comprehensive solutions.