No Designs Found
Best Selling Designs
Design Catalog Remove Warning
Latest Silk Kurtis Collection with Price
|Sr. No.||Silk Kurtis List||Price (USD)|
|1.||Green Georgette Embroidered Stone Work Islamic Kaftan||USD 100.87|
|2.||Royal Moroccan Dubai Beautiful Zari Work Jilbab Jalabiya Kaftan Dress||USD 55.73|
|3.||Buy This Moroccan Jalabviya Takhita Var For Women Gown Dress||USD 52.2|
|4.||White georgette embroidery islamic kaftans||USD 49.73|
|5.||Navy Blue Embroidered Georgette Saree With Blouse||USD 31.07|
|6.||Get This Eid Dubai Ramadan Hand Embrodiery Dress||USD 49.2|
|7.||Red Plain Raw Silk Kurta Pajama||USD 26.33|
Silk Kurti Designs Online for Women
A silk kurti is a traditional Indian long shirt usually worn for special occasions and festivals. It can be worn with a salwar suit or a pair of jeans. Silk Kurtis are the most popular and flattering option. Silk Kurtis give a very elegant, classy, and royal look. Silk Kurtis are a great investment as they last a long time and can be worn in different ways – you can tie them up, tuck them, wear them as they are, or even tie them up with a belt or a shawl. Silk Kurtis are very comfortable to wear and are perfect for any season. A nice silk kurti designs can make you look very beautiful and elegant and can be worn with a pair of leggings or jeans, with a skirt or you can even team it with palazzo pants. A silk kurti designs can be worn with a fancy pair of earrings, a beautiful necklace, or even a fancy dupatta. A silk kurti can be worn by women of all ages and it always looks classy, elegant, and stylish!
Tips to Look for while buying a Silk Kurti for Women
- Silk Kurti Colors - Silk Kurtas come in many different colors. You can go for basic colors such as red, blue, maroon, black, etc. or you can go for fancy colors such as hot pink, yellow, bright orange, etc.
- Silk Kurti Length - Silk kurtas come in different lengths – knee length, three-fourth length, and even full length. You can choose a length according to your preference and the occasion you are wearing it to.
- Silk Kurti Collar - Silk kurtas come in different types of collars as well – round, V-shaped, boat-shaped, and even a Mandarin collar. You can choose the collar of your choice depending on the type of look you want to go for.
- Silk Kurti Pocket - Silk kurtas sometimes come with a pocket and sometimes they don’t. You can go for a pocketed silk kurti designs if you want it. You can also go for an unstitched one and stitch it yourself.
- Silk Kurti Fabric - Silk kurtas come in many different fabrics as well – pure silk, cotton silk, velvet silk, synthetic silk, etc. You can choose a fabric according to your preference and climate. If you live in a warm climate, you can choose a pure silk fabric whereas if you live in a cold climate, you can choose a synthetic silk fabric.
Types of Silk Kurtis for Women
- Plain Silk Kurti - A plain silk kurti designs is a very simple and traditional kind of kurta. A plain silk kurta comes in many different colors, fabrics, and designs. You can choose a plain silk kurta in a traditional color such as red or blue or you can even go for a fancy color such as pink or green etc.
- Printed Silk Kurti - A printed silk kurta is a fancy kurta that comes in many different designs. You can go for a beautiful floral printed silk kurta or even a paisley printed silk kurta or a floral printed silk kurta or even a diamond printed silk kurta etc. You can go for a combination of colors as well – you can even go for a black and white printed silk kurta or a combination of red, black, and white printed silk kurta, etc.
- Embroidered Silk Kurti - An embroidered silk kurti designs is a very fancy kurta that comes in many different designs. You can go for a Paisley embroidered silk kurti designs or a floral embroidered silk kurti or even a diamond embroidered silk kurta etc. An embroidered silk kurta is a very expensive piece of clothing so you have to be very careful while washing it. If you wash it with regular clothes, the sequins and beads will fall off. You can only hand wash it.
Tips to Pair Indian Kurta with Bottom
- Pairing Silk Kurta with Jeans - If you want to go casual, you can pair a silk kurta with a pair of jeans. You can go for a short kurta or even a long kurta. You can even go for a printed kurta with jeans.
- Silk Kurta with Salwar - You can go for a printed silk kurta with a pair of salwar. You can even go for a plain silk kurta with a pair of salwar. If you want to wear a dupatta with the outfit, you can even go for a silk kurta with a fancy dupatta.
- Silk Kurta with Skirt - You can go for a printed silk kurta with a skirt. You can even go for a plain silk kurta with a skirt.
Mirraw - The Ideal Online Store to Purchase Silk Kurtis
Silk Kurtis come in a variety of designs at Mirraw Online Store. They are all available in a variety of sizes, stitching, necklines, and sleeve designs. You can use the filters to narrow down the selection of Kurtis and choose your favorite one. You'll gain a lot of time savings from it. You will like the savings and affordable price range.
- The luxurious and premium silk kurtis are perfect for the special occasions to give that elegant look every time you enter!
- As it’s a natural fibre, thus silk kurtis can be worn easily, comfortably without even thinking about the skin issues or allergies. And yes, you can wear it in the hot summer season as well.