- If you are not happy with the product you have received, don't worry. You can always ship it back to us within 7 days without any deductions.
- Return will be processed in either of the following two ways: self return or pick-up. Pick-up process is only available to particular set of orders and not all, hence you have to self return the product in the case where pick-up service is not available. We request you to use a reputed courier with proper tracking number in case of Self Return. Mirraw will not bear the return shipping charges.
- If you wish to replace a damaged product, we will send you a new one. We can also refund the amount to your credit card/bank account or offer you a store credit redeemable towards future purchases.
- 5-8 business days in addition to order delivery time. This service is provided to customers outside India only.
- Blouse - USD 3.0 (Regular), USD 5.0 (Custom stitched)
- Salwar Suit - USD 3.0 (Standard), USD 5.0 (Custom stitched)
- Lehenga - USD 3.0 (Standard), USD 5.0 (Custom Stitched)
- FNP - USD 4.0
Returns for Stitched Products
- Stitched Products are customized to your measurements, cannot be resold/reused and hence will not be eligible for returns/refunds.
Items which infringe copyright
Mass produced items
You must not sell items that have been mass produced unless they are craft supplies. The focus of Mirraw is to support individual designers and makers and as such we wish to promote 'unique' work that has a significant amount of hand-made labour. If you are unsure about an item that you wish to sell on Mirraw then please contact us through support and we will let you know if it's ok to list the item.
Items which are deemed to be pornographic or of an “offensive nature” (interpretation of which is determined by Mirraw) are prohibited. If unsure you are recommended to contact us before listing in order that your account is not suspended.
Items which have been gained illegally or which are stolen or for which it would be illegal to trade [e.g. drugs, items sold as toys without the necessary license, copyrighted work or reproductions of copyrighted work without permissions].
Hazardous or dangerous items
This includes but does not limit to weapons, knives, chemicals, pyrotechnic devices, combustibles, corrosives and hazardous materials which includes explosives, fireworks and related goods; toxic, flammable, and radioactive materials and substances.
We don't allow the sale of music, CDs or other music-related items.