If you are not happy with the product you have received, don't worry. You can always ship it back to us within 7 days without any deductions.
Please drop us an email within 48 hours that you wish to return a product. Our team will reply to you with an approval email containing the instructions and return shipping address to which you need to send back the product. We request you to use a reputed courier with proper tracking number. We apologize for not offering reverse pickups at this point and plan to introduce that soon. Mirraw will not bear the return shipping charges.
If you wish to replace a damaged product, we will send you a new one. We can also refund the amount to your credit card/bank account or offer you a store credit redeemable towards future purchases.
5-8 business days in addition to order delivery time. This service is provided to customers outside India only.
Nehru jacket is not a new Indian Men Clothing item in the market. It has been a popular men’s traditional wear for a very long time. However, with the increasing popularity of fusion clothing, Nehru Jackets have become hot fashion clothing in the recent times. The Nehru Jacket Style is trending among Bollywood stars too. You can spot a celebrity rocking a Nehru Jacket at one party or the other. Men can wear Nehru Jackets and style them in many different ways. Want to look casual? Great! Style your jacket casually. Want to look traditional? Wear a Nehru Jacket with your kurta and pyjama. Want to wear it to a party? Nehru Jacket sounds perfect!
1. The Sleeveless Jacket:- The sleeveless Nehru jacket is widely known today as the ‘Modi Jacket’, as it has become a signature style of our Prime Minister. Not only endorsed by the Prime Minister, this jacket has become popular among fashionistas as well. The Modi jacket gives you a traditional look and at the same time makes you look extremely stylish and suave. It is usually worn with traditional clothes like kurta and pyjama. You can wear it to wedding functions, on festivals and also as casuals and family get-togethers.
2. Slim Fit Nehru Jacket:- This type of jacket is made for every occasion. It is a perfect fusion of Indian Traditional wear and modern style. This jacket is not only stylish; it also makes you appear slimmer and fitter. This is the reason it is widely popular among men. After all, you wouldn’t want to look out-of-shape at a party full of gorgeous women, right? You can wear it with kurta pyjamas, tweed pants, trousers or practically any type of dress.
3. Full Sleeve Jackets:- Huge Bollywood stars like Amitabh Bachchan, Ranveer Singh and more have been spotted rocking a full sleeved Nehru Jacket at events and parties. These jackets can be worn with trousers, jeans and even with your formals. Wear full sleeve Nehru Jackets to formal events and parties and let people praise your fashion sense.
4. Double Breasted Nehru jacket:- This is a very elegant looking jacket and makes for the perfect formal wear. This jacket is more formal than the regular Nehru jacket. So, if you plan to wear a formal clothes for event or meeting, going with a double breasted Nehru Jacket is best choice. You can pair it with trousers, Jodhpuri pants or chinos and can also wear it for weddings functions and parties.
5. Designer Nehru Jacket:- Designer Jackets are exactly what you need for the wedding season. When there are too many weddings to attend and so little choices for clothing, designer jackets are here for your rescue. There are different types of designer jackets available in different materials too. You can choose from a variety of different styles and rock your wedding fashion. A silk or velvet designer Nehru jacket is the perfect outfit for a night time wedding. You will look elegant, sophisticated as well as stylish in this traditional yet fashionable men clothing item.
It is true that when compared to women’s fashion, there are very little options for Indian Men clothing. However, with the increasing popularity of Nehru jacket, you have limitless options to style yourself in. All you need is a little bit of creativity and an open mind and you will be able to own the Nehru jacket Style completely, in your own way. The question is do you have what it takes to make a style statement?