No Designs Found
Best Selling Designs
Design Catalog Remove Warning
Cotton Kurtis for Women - The Elegant Dress for Women
A cotton Kurti is a traditional Indian attire that is designed in a way to drape your body elegantly. Kurtis is tunic-like garments that are long and loose, meaning that they fall either below the knees or just above the ankles. Kurtis can have different fabrics, such as cotton, linen, chiffon, and silk, which can be plain or printed, single-colored or multi-colored. The fabric type and design options make it easy to wear and style a cotton Kurti for every occasion or any season of the year. Cotton Kurtis are perfect for summer as they are light and breathable.
Tips to Choose a Cotton Kurta for Women
The first step to finding the perfect cotton Kurti is to determine the fabric type and design you want. There are so many options to choose from – plain, printed, colorful, balloon, etc., in various designs, styles, and colors. Here are a few things to keep in mind while you’re picking a cotton kurta:
- Fabric Type: Cotton kurtas are available in a variety of fabrics, such as pure cotton, cotton-silk blend, jacquard, etc. Cotton is the most common fabric used for making kurtas for women. It is breathable, comfortable to wear, has a nice drape, and absorbs moisture well.
- Border Design: The border design on a kurta can be plain, printed, or a combination of both. If you are going for a casual look, a plain kurta is perfect for you. For a formal look, you can go with a printed kurta or one with a border. A borderless kurta is perfect for a semi-formal or informal setting.
- Length: Cotton kurtas fall anywhere between the knees and just above the ankles, making them ideal for all occasions.
- Prints and Designs: The print and design of the kurta should go well with the occasion and setting you are planning to wear it to. For example, a printed kurta is perfect for festive occasions like weddings and parties.
- Colors: The color of a kurta can be anything from vibrant and bold to pastel and subtle. The color you pick should go well with your skin tone and be suitable for the occasion.
3 Steps to Find your Perfect Cotton Kurti Designs
Once you’ve decided on the fabric type and design for your cotton kurta, follow these steps to find the best Kurti for your body type.
- Step 1: Choose a printed or plain kurta according to your body type. For example, if you are short, a short kurta will elongate your silhouette. Similarly, if you have a long torso, you can go for a long kurta to balance your body proportion. A fitted kurta will flatter your body type and make you look slimmer.
- Step 2: Pick the right neckline for your bust size. If your bust is small, go for an open neckline to give an illusion of bigger bust size. If your bust is large, a kurta with a high collar will help to reduce the look of a large bust.
- Step 3: Pick the right sleeve length. Long sleeves will make your arms look slimmer while short sleeves will draw attention to your arms.
Mirraw - One-Stop Online Shopping For Cotton Kurtis
The online retailer Mirraw offers you fashions that are inside your price range. We have a vast selection of cotton Kurtis, with every style, pattern, work, color, and kind available. Decide on the appropriate piece for the occasion, then place your order. And by taking a few simple steps, you may have your favorite item delivered right to your door. Shop today to take advantage of genuine Cotton kurtas' quick delivery and low prices.
- They can be worn on any occasion with some amazing bottom wear to rock the party or casual look.
- Cotton kurtis are soft, gentle to the skin and are comfortable to wear anytime and anywhere without any second thoughts.
- Cotton kurtis are for all sizes. Be it a slim teenage girl or a middle-aged woman, cotton kurtis are easily available in all sizes and in all diverse range of colours and designs.
- Handwash is recommended for cotton as well as pure cotton kurtis to avoid any damage to the embroidery or embellished work on it. You can take lukewarm or cold water along with mild detergent to wash it with your hands without harming its embroidery.
- It is recommended that avoid drying of cotton kurtis under the direct sunlight it can fade away the colour, sequin or embroidery work on it.