1 Items found
Sort By :
Design Catalog Remove Warning
Latest Embroidered Kurtis Collection with Price
|Sr. No.||Embroidered Kurtis List||Price (USD)|
|1.||Red Sarang Kurta Set||USD 240.0|
Embroidered Kurtis - Add Elegance to Indian Ethnic Look
India is famous for its traditional and ethnic clothing. There is so much variety that people can never get bored with it. But there are some clothing items that are perfect for all the occasions, one of them is Kurtis. These are the most comfortable and elegant looking Indian clothing item that looks great on every occasion. When such kurtis are found with embroidery, it becomes more graceful. Every woman should have at least once embroidered kurti in her wardrobe. Luckily, the market is full of different types of embroidered kurti but spending too much time in shopping is totally a waste of time. So to save your money and time, shift to online shopping. One online store that provides you with amazing deals and variety is Mirraw. Shop from Mirraw and fall in love with its collection.
Tips to Choose the Embroidered Kurta Set
Embroidered Kurtis are known for their fashionable and trendy looks. These kurtis can define the fashion sense of a person. But while choosing a kurti, a woman should take care of the body shape, height and skin tone. Also, picking something in the perfect size is also important. In this Modern era, women are seeking for something that will make her look confident and resilience, and in the same way, embroideries work on the kurtis or tunics. These types are kurtis are perfect for all the occasions like weddings, family functions, formal parties and outings. If you have got the perfect piece for yourself, you will be adorned by the people and look extremely stunning.
Red kurti is the queen of Indian Kurtis. It is because of its significance in our Culture. Even the brides choose this colour on their wedding day. If you want to do something unique and beautiful on your wedding day then pick a red kurti with embroidery. It will help you to achieve an elegant bridal look.
Huge Selections of Embroidery Kurtas for Women at Mirraw
Mirraw have a lot of variety in the context of Embroidery. Some of them are Chinkankari, Resham Embroidery, printed kurtis with Embroidery, Dori embroidery, hand embroidery, patchwork, thread work, thread work, gota Patti, sequins work and more. You can choose from the traditional, designer, fashion and contemporary categories. Also, the embroidered kurta sets are found in every fabric, so you can enjoy this style in every season. This gives you a lot of choices.
Mirraw: One-stop shop for Embroidered Kurtis
Mirraw is known for its genuine products and timely delivery across the world. From the wide range of products, you can choose your favourite embroidered kurti. If you are the person who is always excited to buy trendy clothes to look absolutely attractive, Mirraw can help you out. It will relief you to save more on the latest kurtis trends.
- Please avoid washing your embroidered kurti in washing machine as it can ruin the work done on it. On the contrary, gentle hand wash is recommended for the embroidered kurtis.
- To maintain your favourite embroidered kurti, we suggest you to hand wash it with mild detergent, so that the edginess and liveliness of the kurti doesn’t face away after wash.
- Don’t forget to accessorize the kurti. Either danglers or light metallic studs will go perfectly with your embroidered kurti for a perfectly graceful look!
- You can either carry a clutch bag or cross body sling bag to keep all your essential items in your bag including your makeup.
- Apart from accessories, bags and makeup, to style your embroidered kurti you can choose to team it up with a sassy high heel in footwear.