Design Catalog Remove Warning
Latest Handloom Sarees Collection with Price
|Sr. No.||Handloom Sarees List||Price (USD)|
|1.||Pink hand woven andhra pradesh handloom saree with blouse||USD 553.5|
|2.||Light green hand woven andhra pradesh handloom saree with blouse||USD 448.07|
|3.||Pink hand woven andhra pradesh handloom saree with blouse||USD 448.07|
A Complete Guide About Handloom Sarees and its Benefits
Nowadays, we get to hear a lot of fuss about the Handloom as the latest trend in fashion and crafts. Handloom is deeply rooted in Indian culture and every other fashion designer is reviving the traditional handloom designs in fashion by visiting the various villages to understand the detailing.
The handloom Sarees are particularly in high demand around the globe. There is a broad and wide range of handloom Sarees from simple to embroidered and affordable to expensive. Of course, there are some distinguishing features about handloom sarees, which makes them special and elegant for special occasions. Undoubtedly, the features and benefits of Handloom Sarees make them much more appealing and alluring for the ladies around the world.
Pivotal benefits of wearing Handloom sarees.
- The fabric quality of handloom sarees is extremely soothing and comfortable to wear especially meant for the summer season.
- The designs and patterns on the handloom sarees are fascinating, authentic and add glamour to your whole appearance on any event.
- There is a broad division and then sub-division in the fabric of handlooms such as cotton (Jamddani, Tangail, Shantipiri, Dhaniakhali), Silk (Sulkuch Silk, Khandua, Baluchari, Mugasilk) and cotton silk saree (Chanderi, Kota Doria, Covai Kora Cotton, Maheswari, IIkal).
- The fabric of the handloom sarees is breathable and flexible specifically for the hot season.
Now, you must be clear that why handloom sarees are mostly preferred by all the women’s. The style and design of the handloom sarees are not just limited to the plain and basic, but with the rapid increase in fashion industry, the handloom saree also comes with various styling patterns, designs and colour combinations. Therefore, if you opt to wear a saree on a wedding occasion, then you should definitely go for handloom sarees in vibrant and exceptional hues.
Top 10 reasons you should opt for handloom sarees for your wardrobe collection
- The handloom saree can never go out of trend. Whether you wear a basic multi-colour saree or an ornamented saree, you will definitely rock your ‘desi’ style with elegance.
- Just like any other fashion style, the handloom sarees also come with various trends, designs and patterns on it. The handloom sarees are evolving with time by keeping the traditional and vintage look.
- Another reason for purchasing the handloom sarees for your closet collection is that it is extremely versatile. It directly indicates that you can pair it with different accessories or handmade jewelleries, footwears and blouse styles.
- The handloom sarees are in trend in the current fashion industry. Every other celebrity is wearing the handloom sarees with different styles. Hence, you can wear handloom sarees in different ways and styles, which obviously suits your personality and choice.
- Once in a while, it happens that we get bored of wearing the ordinary and regular style sarees, even if its handloom saree isn’t it? Well, we have got another classy option for you! You can modify or refashion it into a dress or an anarkali suit.
- The handloom sarees are not just for the casual wear, you can wear those sarees in different wedding functions or special occasions with a whole new gorgeous look.
- As we all know, how western fashion and styles are ruling all over the globe. In such a situation, why not prefer something purely ethnic and customary, like a handloom saree? It is a sassy and classy silhouette, which offers you comfortability and flexibility, even if it’s a hot sunny day.
- Of course, there are countless reasons for purchasing the handloom sarees, but the most beneficial point is that it is available in a wide variety of fabrics. From cotton to silk, you will get an extensive and exclusive fabric range in handloom sarees.
- The handloom sarees are absolutely perfect for the Indian functions and festivals. You can wear this exceptional and traditional saree on special occasions and Indian festivals like Diwali, Holi etc.
- The last and the most prominent reason for you to purchase the handloom sarees in different hues and designs is that they are affordable.
- The reverse and front of the saree have the same prints. You can gauge this, especially in the pallu region.
- There will smooth finish on the reverse side as all the extra threads are evenly snipped off.
- There will be imperfections and non-uniform patterns on the sarees as they are handmade.
- Handloom sarees are highly priced
- Kanchipuram silk sarees
- Maheshwari saree
- Bagh print saree
- Chanderi silk saree
- Tussar silk saree
- Banaras silk saree
- Handloom sarees need the utmost care as they can get damaged easily. The environmental factors also play a role, and they are subject to wear and tear.
- These are to be hand-washed and have to be pre-soaked in saltwater for some time.
- Don’t go overboard in soaking or using detergent; this can lead to discoloration.
- Rinse in cold water once or twice before using a mild detergent that is suitable for such fabrics.
- Avoid using dyes, bleach, stain removers, etc. on the fabric while washing.
- Don’t allow the soap or detergent to remain on the garment for long.