Design Catalog Remove Warning
Latest Wedding Kurtis Collection with Price
|Sr. No.||Wedding Kurtis List||Price (USD)|
|1.||Wedding Anarkali Gowns||USD 195.0|
|2.||Wedding Anarkali Gowns||USD 107.21|
Wedding Kurtis for a Perfect Diva Look
It’s hard to explain the women love for kurtis. They can carry it as casual wear, function wear, outing wear and also as wedding wear. Even brides are preferring kurtis for their wedding days and wedding functions, it’s because of its variety and classiness. A wedding kurti is a kurti with heavy, sophisticated and stylish vibes. These are found in various colours, work, fabric and design options. And when you are shopping from Mirraw, you are provided with the latest trends at reasonable prices.
Best Suited Wedding Kurti for Occasions
Wedding Kurtis are known as the designer kurtis as they are found in various patterns and designs. But still, these are divided according to the occasions. The right way to define the perfect occasion is by choosing its colour. Here is a list of functions and its most suited kurtis:
- Haldi Ceremony: Haldi is an important wedding function. Yellow, white and light blue wedding kurti will look best on this day.
- Sangeet: Sangeet function is known for its fun vibes and happy vibes. For this occasion, get yourself a pink or blue wedding kurti.
- Engagement Ceremony: A wedding can’t be completed without the Engagement ceremony. The heavy looking wedding kurti in a vibrant colour will give you a picture-perfect look.
- Wedding Day: There are many brides who love to wear suits at their weddings. If you are also the one, choose pink, orange or red wedding suit with heavy work.
- Reception: Reception is the next function after the wedding. This function usually takes place at night so choose a dark blue or black kurti and add classiness to yourself.
Tips to Make Your Wedding Kurtis Look Perfect
Wedding Kurtis are known for their heavy look and happy vibes. It looks amazing when it is styled in the perfect way. But before coming to styling, it’s quite important to choose it in the right way. Whenever you are choosing your Wedding kurti, make sure to choose the right neck pattern and overall design. It is found in round, sweetheart, V neck, Collar, Chinese, boat and high neck designs, so always remember to choose according to your body type i.e. Triangular, inverted triangle, hourglass and rectangular. When you are done with choosing the right kurti, move forward towards choosing its bottom. Nowadays, there are many bottom options available in the market like Palazzo, harem pants, skirts, pencil pants, leggings and more. Always choose according to the shape of your kurti. When you are done with these two steps, you are good to go. Just style your overall wedding attire with matching jewellery, footwear, makeup and clutches, and you are ready to flaunt.
Mirraw: The Reliable Store for Wedding Kurtis
Mirraw has a wide collection of Wedding Kurtis. All of these are made up of authentic material, so you will be investing in the right place. So don’t think too much, order your Wedding Kurti from us and add style and royalty to your wedding wardrobe. Ordering from Mirraw is quite simple, you just have to log in to our E-store, choose your favourite wedding kurti, add it to your cart, and place an order. We ensure the fastest delivery across the globe. Shop with us and make your online shopping process convenient.