Face Moisturizer & Day Cream
4 Items found
Sort By :
Design Catalog Remove Warning
Latest Day Cream Face Moisturizer Collection with Price
|Sr. No.||Day Cream Face Moisturizer List||Price (USD)|
|1.||Maximum Moisturiser 500ml||USD 6.79|
|2.||Maximum Moisturiser 1litre||USD 12.43|
|3.||Maximum Moisturiser 5litre||USD 59.71|
|4.||Sunscreen Moisturiser With Vitamin E Oil 500ml||USD 17.64|
Moisturizer: A Necessity to get Glow-Boosting and Hydrated Skin
Moisturizer is considered the first and most important part of the Skincare routine. It helps to keep the skin naturally baby-like and protects it from common skin problems. As our skin comes in the exposure to pollutants, moisturizing becomes even more important. So never forget to add moisturizer to your makeup kit and do your bit in keeping your skin hydrated and healthy. Now the question comes, where you can buy the moisturizer for yourself. So if you are searching for face moisturizers online, check out a wide range of moisturizers from different brands and in various price ranges. In short, we can be your one-stop solution for Moisturizer shopping!
Tips for Selecting a Moisturizer for your Skin
It is essential to select the nourishing moisturizer that not only keeps your skin hydrated but also protects it from damage. And for that, you have to choose the moisturizers as per your skin type. Here is a guide that can make your moisturizer selecting process easier:
- Moisturizer for Dry Skin: People with dry skin should make moisturizers as their skin care essential to stay away from problems like dull complexion, roughness, itchiness, and wrinkles. The oil-based moisturizer with heavy texture would work the best for them. Also, seek the ingredients like glycerin, dimethicone, hyaluronic, vitamin A, vitamin E, and vitamin C for better results.
- Moisturizer for Normal Skin: People with normal skin type should go for a water-based moisturizer with a light and non-greasy formula.
- Moisturizer for Oily Skin: The water-based and non-comedogenic moisturizers with gels and serums should be used by people with oily skin. Additionally, go for the gels, essential oils, and serums that easily absorb in the skin, where avoid ingredients like mineral oils, mineral waxes, Vitamin E, Petroleum, and mineral oils.
- Moisturizer for Combination Skin: The water-based moisturizer with Vitamin A and Alpha Hydroxy acids will be most effective for people with combination skin types.
- Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin: People with Sensitive Skin should go for fragrance-free and hypoallergenic moisturizers and avoid ingredients like alcohols, sulfates, and parabens. The light moisturizers with jojoba, macadamia, grapeseed, or maracuja oils would also work well for you.
How to moisturize your Skin to help your Skin absorb it properly?
- Clean your skin properly before applying moisturizers to enhance the hydration process.
- Apply moisturizer on your skin in the form of small dots and blend it using the upward motion. Start the process from your cheeks, then forehead, nose, and lastly, moisturize your chin.
- Avoid using the moisturizer with SPF at night to avoid pores clogging. Also, never apply the heavy moisturizing solution near your eyes to prevent puffiness.
Buy Best Moisturizer for your Skin online at Mirraw:
Mirraw offers a wide range of Original and Trustworthy brands selling Moisturizers, where you can choose as per your skin type. We promote hydrated and healthy moisturizers that don’t cause any skin issues. So shop with Mirraw and enjoy the best beauty products and a super-easy shopping process.