Design Catalog Remove Warning
Latest Kanchipuram Silk Sarees Collection with Price
|Sr. No.||Kanchipuram Silk Sarees List||Price (USD)|
|1.||blush pink embroidered kanchipuram silk blend saree with blouse||USD 83.64|
|2.||Beige Embroidered Raw Silk Saree With Blouse||USD 56.43|
Regal Look from Kanchipuram Silk Sarees
Silk Sarees are graceful, generous, and a must-have for every woman. Silk Sarees can do justice for anyone who wants to achieve an authentic traditional look on special occasions. And when you are looking for a royal and goddess look from this attire, Kanchipuram Silk Sarees can be your first choice.
Kanjivaram Sarees are known for getting better with age. Even you can find these saris in the best condition in your grandmother’s wardrobe. These are the bae of women who love their saris to have perfect heaviness. Driven from Tamil Nadu and with the help of highly skilled hand-weaving artists, these require a lot of imagination, creativity, and visualization to be made. You can shop for original Kanchipuram Saris at Mirraw and enhance the eminence of your Traditional Wear Wardrobe.
How are Kanjeevaram Silk Sarees made?
Kanjeevaram Silk Saris are made with yarns driven from pure mulberry silk. These are seasoned and strengthened by twisting strands around each other. These are then dyed and strengthened together and woven into a saree using hand-operated looms. The whole making process of Kanchipuram Silk Sarees is complex and can be done only with the help of highly skilled craftsmen. The overall involvement of delicate mulberry silk yarn, time, and skills makes it one of the most valuable saris of all time.
How to Wash and Maintain Kanchipuram Silk Sarees?
Kanchipuram Saris can be expensive; therefore, it is important to take care of them properly to increase their age and maintain their beauty. They can be the best investment because they can be retained for generations. Know how to make your saris ageless.
- To avoid any kind of blunder, take the help of professional dry cleaning to get your Kanjivaram Saris washed.
- The right time to get it cleaned is after 2-3 uses.
- After every use, let your sari get proper air.
- In case you want to remove stains from your sari at home, simply take a wet cotton fabric (in water or solvent, depending on the stain), dab it on the affected area, let it air dry, and do roller iron.
- Avoid storing your Kanjivaram Saris in the packaging you got it, plastic bag, or newspaper as it might be hard for its texture.
- Never keep it with any other sari to maintain longevity.
- Fold these silk saris carefully, without damaging the zari work. Keep its zari side inwards to maintain its sheen.
- Store it in a dry and dark place to avoid color fading.
- Make sure to refold Kanjivaram saris after every three months to avoid permanent lines on them.
- Use Muslin cloth to store it so that air can easily pass through it.
- Use neem leaves or silica gel to freshen up your sari as they avoid unwanted fungal growth or breeding of bugs.
Mirraw: Find Authentic Kanchipuram Sarees Online
Mirraw has a wide range of Kanchipuram Saris, where you can select from different colors, designs, work, and other options. We have all the verified sellers on our online storefront, which helps us serve ‘High-Quality’ and ‘Authenticity’ to every buyer. Additionally, by shopping with us, you’ll be able to save more on your every buy. When you shop with us, we will serve you with the best customer service and fast deliveries. So what are you waiting for? Give us a chance to serve you with the best Kanchipuram Sarees.