Design Catalog Remove Warning
Latest Supernet Sarees Collection with Price
|Sr. No.||Supernet Sarees List||Price (USD)|
|1.||Grey & Red Bandhani print Super net Cotton Saree With Blouse Pics||USD 38.14|
|2.||yellow plain super net saree with blouse||USD 44.29|
Supernet Sarees: The Attire for Fashionistas
Soft, silky, flowy net sarees are in vogue. Everyone in the B-Town, starting from the celebs to, the designers, to the models, are wearing these sarees that are sheer and look ultra-fashionable. The simple inclusion of one of these saris can augment the fashion-quotient of your closet. If you have always been an iconic lady who wants to incorporate these sarees then here is how you can use these sarees on different occasions
- Party Wear Net Sarees- These sarees have the sheerness of net and come with heavy thread, stone, sequin or applique work on them. These sarees are very high on the glam-factor. You can adorn any party-wear net saree with a sleeveless or halter-neck blouse to steal all the limelight.
- Fancy Supernet Sarees- These sarees are neither party-wears nor daily wears. They come with medium-sized borders and have a decent amount of embellishments over them. Wear these sarees to a family gathering and rule the day in style.
- Cotton Net Sarees- This variation of the supernet sarees is rather simple. The cotton-net sarees are perfect for casual occasions. They exude a beautiful blend of modesty and are made with a minimalistic approach.
- Printed Net Sarees- Beautiful prints can instantly transform the look of any women. A fancy floral print can make you look very feminine and stylish. These sarees are your go-to wears for occasions like kid's birthdays.
- Plain Net Sarees with Borders- These are iconic sarees that will render your silhouette resplendent. You can choose from varying types of borders. A simple plain supernet saree can cast a spell if worn in the right fashion.
When it comes to draping a supernet saree, there isn't much choice as they have a sheerness that looks best when they are draped in a certain way. However, we have a few draping options that will go great with supernet sarees.
- The Traditional Pleated style- This is the favourite and by far the most popular type of saree draping. You can drape your supernet saree in this fashion for a conventional and beautiful look.
- The Non-Pleated Style- This fashion comprises of pinning the hem of the pallu to the blouse and let the sheerness of the saree enwrap you. This style looks astounding with a fabulous looking blouse.
- The Front Pallu Style- This traditional style of draping goes great with net sarees too. This style will render your countenance with a beautiful blend of modernity and urban touch, so much so that you will fall in love with yourself every time you behold your reflection in the mirror.